THE LAST MONTH OF 2012 ~ HOW WILL YOU USE IT?
It is difficult to believe that the last month of 2012 is upon us! As I reflect back on 2012, so much has happened. Some good, some not so good. Yet all in all, it has been another year almost completed with another one looming in the near distance.
For me personally, I always count my blessings and tend to focus on the good things that happen to me in my life. Reflecting on negative things is only purposeful if you are able to learn from them and then move on. Staying focused on the negative can prevent you from being able to enjoy the future.
I like to do the following during this last month of the year. Perhaps some of these can help you reflect, focus and renew your thoughts for the upcoming year.
- Make a list of triumphs and achievements.
- Jot down items that you have yet to accomplish and put a time line on them for the next year.
- Focus for a moment on things that have not been so great. How did you deal with them and how can you let them go?
- Who do you need to contact or send a note? Do it now!
- Allow yourself to have some time off. Put it on the 2013 calendar now.
- Decide which classes you would like to take and put them on the calendar.
- Choose one new skill you would like to work on during the next year. Write down how you plan on working on that skill.