WHY ISN'T MY HOME GETTING ANY SHOWINGS?
As a Seller you want to get your home SHOWN so that potentially you can get is SOLD! It is very frustrating when a home does not get the showings anticipated. When this happens, it is time to re-evaluate what is going on.
1. Are you allowing your home to be accessible? Many Sellers can make it difficult to show when appointments are turned down.
2. Have your agent pull the most recent comps since you listed. Make sure that you are not priced above the market.
3. Do your online pictures look nice? Pictures should be crisp, clear and bright.
4. Does your home look or feel cluttered? Get an outsider to give you their honest opinion and then if that is the case, do what is necessary to get the home cleared out.
5. Are your closets jammed? Clean, organized closets make a huge difference.
6. What is the curb appeal of your home? Do you need to clean out flower beds, gutters, trim bushes, paint?
7. How does your home SMELL? Your home should be free of pet, smoke, dust, food and other harsh odors. Invest in a few Fresh Linen scented plug-ins but remove the bad smell source first.
8. Is your home the cleanest it could be? Wipe down baseboards, touch up paint, clean the windows, organize!
9. Find out how your home is being marketed. What sites can you find your home on the Internet?
10. Is your home easy to show? Having a lot of showing stipulations can deter a potential showing especially when an agent is showing multiple properties.
Sometimes it could just be timing and the market conditions. However, doing the above things will ultimately help your home when it does show. Take the downtime now to re-evaluate and get the home in pristine condition.
Call Chevaux Group today. We are here to assist and advise you with all of your real estate needs.