HOW TO SPOT A SAVVY BLOGGER!
For some reason when I was first writing this post, it saved it as an active post! I had only put in the title so that I would remember what I was going to write about. Guess what? It posted it without any content! How funny when the title was How to Spot a Savvy Blogger! Laughing out loud for sure.
So...back to the blog! As I have been an "Active" blogger now for two full years, I have learned many things about the art of blogging. And yes, I find it to be a skill that is learned over time. By paying attention to some of the masters of blogging out there, you can pick up very important tips on making the most of blogging.
Here are some of the ways that you can spot a very savvy blogger:
- The art of SEO! These people are MASTERS of this skill. Watching how they weave their keywords into their posts is very important. This will make a huge difference in why you are blogging!
- A good blogger will not just write about ONE subject. A good blogger will change up their content and write a variety of blog topics. This keeps it fresh and your readers won't get bored.
- Including links into your blog will help gain the Google juice for sure! I have learned how using the links in my blog will cause the phone to ring!
- The use of video and pictures is important. A savvy blogger will dress up their posts with great pictures and fun and informative videos.
- Being REAL! I find that the bloggers that I follow write from the heart and appear real. You get to see the human side of them!
- Interjecting some humor is also important. Don't allow your posts to become boring and flat! Laugh a little.
- Write a LOT of Localism posts! These posts make my phone ring more than anything else! Your community will look to you as their local "go-to" person!
- Interacting with fellow bloggers. Commenting and subscribing is a great way to get to know the people behind the posts and to really become involved! I have met many friends this way!