Please Lick the Front Door & Other Hilarious Agent Instructions!
I have been compiling my list of Hilarious Agent Instructions for awhile. This week when I saw the instruction to, "Lick the front door" I knew that it was time to write a post about this. Sure some of these are typos but they make me laugh!
Here are my top 10 Hilarious Agent Instructions:
- Snarky cat! I am sure they meant sneaky cat but perhaps not???? No matter, I will be on the lookout for this beast!
- Leave your crap on the entry table. Hmm, maybe they meant card? No matter, I will just pile up my crap on your table along with the other crap that is most likely there. (Oh now I am being snarky!)
- Friendly dog but don't go near him. Um, how about just put the dog up so we don't have to take our chances with Mr. Friendly!
- Remove shoes. Really? You want our nasty bare feet full of fungus and other nastiness tracking all over your super, duper clean house?
- Please use XYZ Tit Co. Hopefully this is just a shortened version for Title Company but Tit Co could be interesting. Perhaps they are just a bunch of boobs! Sorry, couldn't resist!
- Flexible tenants. They must be practicing their yoga!
- 6 hours notice! Strange time showing range but oh well. Maybe they need that much time to clean!
- Pink and Purple drapes are excluded! Well thank goodness for this good news!
- Mortified Seller! Maybe they mean "motivated"? Maybe not!
- Lick the front door! Seems odd to me but whatever it takes right? Maybe it is like kissing the Blarney Stone?
We do have to have some fun in this business and there are days when it is just easy to get a giggle in. Hopefully you have enjoyed these agent instruction bloopers. Can't wait to compile my next list!