Why Chip & Joanna Gaines are so Successful
By now most everyone has heard of Chip and Joanna Gaines of Magnolia Market and HGTV's hit show Fixer Upper. These two have turned everything they touch into gold! The down to earth persona is certainly one reason, but after going to their market in Waco, Texas last week, I see the real reason for their success!
- DETAILS: Everything and I mean every detail has been well thought out. From the visual details, colors, fonts, smells, etc., the attention to detail makes the difference.
- INTENTION: There is specific intention to all that they do. Why they are doing what they do is clear. They desire to make the city they live in to be a better place.
- MARKETING SAVVY: Yes, these two understand how to market everything from decorative items, paint, furniture lines, to now a full-fledged magazine.
- HUMBLENESS: This is the main reason why I believe these two are killing it out there. They have rock solid ethics that guides every decision they make. Although they are rock stars in their own right, they are still a down-to-earth family with excellent values.
- ATTITUDE: You cannot succeed in the way these two have unless you have the right "can-do" attitude. They saw the big picture and had the gumption to go for it.
- RISK TAKERS: I read that Joanna never stopped dreaming about what this all could become. It was a huge risk for them when they stepped out in the spotlight. It takes guts to go after a dream!
No matter what field you are in, I believe if we each were to incorporate the points above, there is absolutely nothing that any of us couldn't achieve! Maybe if we just started with one of the points to work on, we just might begin to see positive results! The main point is however, having a dream and then going after it.
What are you dreaming about today? How can you begin reaching your dream? Why not begin right now to start living your dream?