Buyers seeking to find a new home during the Halloween season can mean seeing all sorts of spooky-themed neighborhoods and homes. Certainly all fun and games yet when selling your home can really take the focus off of the home. Less is best with any holiday when trying to sell your home.
- Large blow up decorations in the front yard.
- Over holiday decorating inside the home. Cobwebs fake or not are not a good thing.
- Much too graphic scary gore. We see enough gore with nasty bathrooms, etc.
- Scary items popping out of a closet. Again we see enough scary, cluttered closets already.
- Blacked out windows! Sad but true. Folks we need to see the light.
If you happen to be selling your home during Halloween, take a moment to assess your decorations. We want potential buyers to see your home and not focus on the seasonal decor. A little can be fun. A lot can be totally in the way of a potential sale.
Don't SCARE off a potential buyer this Halloween!