THE FINAL WEEK OF 2012 ~ MAKE IT COUNT!
What a ride the year 2012 has held! There have been some major highs and of course some lows. All in all however, we have seen a recovery in most real estate markets and for now, things in our business appear to be steady!
As I evaluate and reflect on my year in 2012, I look for the final week as a time to wrap up some loose ends as well as some planning and evaluating. Here are some of the items that I will tackle during this final week of the year:
- Begin gathering receipts and bills for tax time.
- Sending out letters to all clients who closed property in 2012 to send them a copy of their HUD statements for taxes as well as the reminder to send in information to the county for Homestead taxes.
- Cleaning out files, getting them in order and packing away old files.
- Organize office.
- Set goals for 2012 for business, personal & physical.
- Meet with team members to plan company goals and strategize.
- Evaluate marketing for the past year and decide what you will stick with, what you will do away with and what you may want to try this year.
- Plan some vacations and put them on the calendar.
- Inventory signs, lock boxes, riders, etc. Replace worn or damaged items.
- Inventory paper products such as business cards, stationary, etc. Place orders if needed.